I read and write. I love books of all kinds, cats, Christian Bale, The Avengers (Loki'd) and 'Person of Interest.' I reblog feminist and sex-positive things. I try to keep all the things positive and respond to criticism with my listening ears on.
"She made me wash her panties in the sink."
Harold finds it hard to read John’s reaction to his sudden, bizarre revelation: is he disgusted, angry or merely unable to process this piece of information at the moment?
An unwelcome admiration creeps into Harold’s voice as he explains, “She’s brilliant, but she can’t remember how to touch anything without destroying it; every gesture she made toward me, no matter how small, was intended to humiliate me and permanently brand my consciousness with her own personal brand of psychosis.”
- poi-finchs-library likes this
- poi-finchs-library reblogged this from thatwritererinoriordan
- personofinterest101 reblogged this from thatwritererinoriordan
- ben-linus-lover likes this
- eyesofwitt likes this
- managerie76 likes this
- managerie76 reblogged this from thatwritererinoriordan
- shawarma-palace likes this
- thatwritererinoriordan posted this